Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Microblogging on the fly

Alas! The pressures of time and commitments have caught up with me in recent months. I have had to resort to using the social media to maintain some semblance of a presence in the blogosphere.

So, as you may have noted, I have created a Twitter sidebar so that I can still do some micro jottings.

I approach this new feature with much trepidation because 140 characters in Twitter may not look pretty for someone who is used to 1,000 word excursions. Needless to say, my blogging history has not prepared me at all for the haiku-like requirements of Twitterdom.


But, let's see how it goes... I knew I should have concentrated harder in Mrs Ting's English preci lessons back in school...

And, by the way, you can reply to the Twitter entries directly from the Twitter sidebar.

No comments: