Friday, May 10, 2013

Sakmongkol AK47

First of all, I wish to offer my congratulations to my friend and brother blogger Sakmongkol AK47 aka Dato' Mohd.Ariff Sabri bin Hj. Abdul Aziz for winning the Parliamentary seat of Raub. As you may know, Dato' Sak stood as a DAP candidate.

Anyone who knows Dato' Sak or, who has read his body of writings will know that Dato' Sak will not be a token Malay in the DAP. He will roar as a true Malaysian! Of that, I have no doubt.

The blogging community has sent yet another fraternal brother to the Malaysian Parliament.

Second, I understand that access to Dato' Sak's popular blog has been thwarted by unsavoury and cowardly third parties. You may wish to access his blog at http://sakmongkol.blogspot.ru/

You can also access Dato' Sak's blog by using .jp or .kr or any country domain listed in the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with every word you say about Dato Ariff. Thank you for the URL to his website. I was disappointed that I could reach his blog since polling day.

mamasita said...

Awwh..so sweet of you..^_^

Recently you sudah rajin update your postings..I'm so happy you're back!:)

de minimis said...

Hi mamasita

Dah lama saya tak update blog saya. Sibuk sangat dengan bini, anak2, kerja dan pets...in that order!!!! So nice of you to drop a comment :D